- Reference: CJ44216
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
- Co-ordinate effective and timely follow-up on all supplier quality issues.
- Liaise with product support teams, R & D and regulatory on component quality issues and supplier initiatives.
- Pro-actively identify, prioritise and project manage high risk component issues.
- Liaise directly with vendors under the control of company Quality/Logistics. This involves travel to supplier sites so this person must be available to travel at short notice.
- Support implementation of methods for reduced inspection to provide cost savings.
- Support new supplier qualification initiatives when required.
- Provide supplier quality support for the Strategic Supplier initiatives and corporate sourcing initiatives.
- Support implementation of initiatives such as “Supplied Data” and “Ship to Stock”.
- Manage supplier audit programme and overall supplier approval/rating programme.
- Plans and conducts scheduled audits of suppliers to assess compliance with company requirements. Including audit scheduling, investigation and evaluation of audit observations and findings, reporting, follow-up and confirmation of follow-up actions.
- Manage the supplier process change process.
- Facilitate the monthly Supplier Controls MRB process.
- Provide support for introduction of new purchased components and component changes through the First Article Process.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Technology
- 2/3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent with direct experience in a QA environment (preferably GMP regulated).
- Experience in the medical device industry is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!