- Reference: CJ43587
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Waterford
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Exciting opportunitiy for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a multinatioal manufacturing organisation. You will be required to evaluate suppliers and you will be responsible for enhancing data reporting tools for management review activities. Degree plus minimum 1 years experience essential. Suplly audit expereince and FDA background preferred. Very competitive package on offer.
- Manage reports designed for the selection, evaluation, and removal of suppliers from the ASL in order to assure the quality and reliability of the products they supply.
- Assist in the development of statistical analysis and reporting tools for Global Sourcing.
- Responsible to enhance data reporting tools for management review activities.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment.
- Solving problems through a consultative approach and operating with honesty and integrity to provide a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service to Strategic partners.
- Support implementation of key procedures and processes to build a best in class supplier controls and Global Sourcing organization.
- Participation in Supplier Audits.
- Active participation in the Annual Supplier Risk Assessment Review
- Support Third Party inspection (FDA, Notified Body etc) and Corporate audits of the Quality System.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and peers by helping in the research and development of new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Supporting the process to assess and mitigate risk in the supply base, particularly as it relates to BD or M&A activities
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year experience in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- Understanding of FDA and ISO 13485 quality system requirements.
- Project Management knowledge preferred and experience working in a highly regulated industry.
- Supplier Audit experience in quality system standards: FDA QSR, ISO13485 and ISO9001 preferred
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!