- Reference: GJ43639
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Production
S&OP Planning Analyst – Contract
- Implement S&OP process in company’s markets and continue to improve supply chain effectiveness
- Establish a solid Demand Review process with key demand sites
- Coordinate and build upon the close working relationships which have been forged with Commercial, Marketing, Supply Planning and the Supply Chain teams, to enable a complete understanding of the factors affecting demand and optimize the accuracy of the planning process.
- New product introduction process review and improvement – the successful candidate will be a key participant in the launch process.
- Communication and liaison with supply team on product availability and supply related aspects of product flow
- A key contributor for planning aspects of multiple projects which are ongoing to integrate the flow of products, and ensure the appropriate planning strategy is applied.
- Improve inter-company planning process ongoing
- 5 years’ experience in related Supply Chain areas.
- APICS qualified, or working towards APICS qualification.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Highly competent in forecasting & planning
- Highly numerate with a strong aptitude for data analysis and achieving high quality output
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain functions.
- Manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Excel; Demand Solutions software desirable.
- SAP user experience is a distinct advantage
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie