- Reference: CJ45356
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Greater London, London Central, Southern England
- Category: Information Technology
Work with MSSP and Enterprise Account Executives to manage sales opportunities. This is primarily done by providing:
- Building custom use cases to deliver technical demonstrations of company products.
- While engaging with prospects, identify business gaps and clearly articulate how the company can solve for these problems.
- Manage POCs by assisting with deployment, configuration and customization of company products.
- Help ensure success criteria is achieved by proactively managing evaluation of company products.
- Architecture and design of distributed and large environments.
- Assist Solutions Engineers with RFP responses.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams by providing input acquired through prospect requests and suggesting product enhancements.
- Consistently update account and opportunity records in SalesForce.
- Helping clients overcome technical challenges during the Pre-Sales process.
Experience in one or more of the following desired:
- SaaS experience preferred (AWS, Azure, Office 365, Cisco Umbrella).
- SIEM Technologies
- Network IDS Experience (Suricata, Snort, Bro, etc).
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- RegExp and SQL.
- Proficiency in administration of Windows and Linux systems.
- Thorough understanding of network security.
- ACSE Certification within first 90 days of employment.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management.
- Experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, Python and/or PHP
- Strong Collaborator, team focused.
- Travel (up to 80%) required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!