- Reference: A44385
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Category: Information Technology
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer who can develop and test software on various abstraction levels in a heterogeneous environment. This includes high-level cross-compilation and simulation tools running on a PC as well as low-level embedded firmware for the target device, executed either on simulators or real devices. Preferably the candidate has experience in developing programming and simulation tools for embedded cores.
- MSc Computer Sciences, Informatics, Embedded Systems, Electronics or comparable.
- Proficient in C, C++ and Python programming, experience with Object Oriented software development
- Analytical, pragmatic and driven personality
- Knowledge of software configuration management tools like ClearCase, Subversion, GIT
- Demonstrable knowledge or expertise with different design methods and techniques such as Agile/Scrum, MDD/TDD, real-time, object-oriented, and UML.
- Some knowledge in or experience with hardware platforms.
- Must be eiligable for work in the EU.
You should be able to work independently in a dynamic and explorative environment, take responsibility, act decisively and show critical sense of high quality and consciousness of costs. You can work in multidisciplinary project teams, poses good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
Full training provided and excellent support for the relocation!!
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Denise Callinan or Donie Shine on 0906478104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!