- Reference: AJ45375
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Information Technology
As a Software Developer you will be an important member of the team that develops software and consults on behalf of leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology companies. Responsibilities will include software development, and product support for our migration software suite including TRUmigrate, TRUcompare and TRUconsole.
Requirements for mid-level Software Developers:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or related field discipline.
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem solving abilities.
- Expertise in software development using .NET and SharePoint APIs (SharePoint administrators and configurators do not qualify for this requirement)
- 5 to 10 years of experience in software development, two years of experience in .NET and SharePoint development
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and using relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie