- Reference: CJ44695
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Provide Process/Quality Engineering support to manufacturing, helping to ensure delivery of highest quality product to the customer. Provide Process/Quality Engineering support to product development teams, helping to ensure development of highest quality new products.
- Reduces and controls Manufacturing process defects (scrap, nonconforming material, customer complaints) by leading efforts/teams focused on identifying the primary root causes and implementing corrective and preventative actions. May be responsible for implementing product stops & documenting release criteria.
- Develops and implements product quality plans, documents and systems by creating product specifications, quality specifications, quality plans, risk analysis, FMEAs in conjunction with other product development team members. May be responsible for risk analyses and FMEAs.
- Develops and implements Process Monitoring Systems by identifying critical process steps which could culminate in possible sources of manufacturing defects and devising methods to reduce process variation in order to reduce/eliminate the cause of defects.
- Collects and analyzes Leads Manufacturing process defect data Product/Process improvement efforts (e.g. scrap, nonconforming product, customer complaints) by systematically gathering quality metric data and performing the appropriate analysis method(s) to enhance sustaining product design and new product development
- Creates Quality Tools & Training Materials by applying body of knowledge/expertise and communicating to respective teams.
- Evaluates the adequacy and compliance of systems, operations, and practices against regulation and company documentation. Could serve as auditor of areas of the company quality system, such as development and manufacturing, as assigned.
- Responsible for the final Process Monitor Release for products prior to distribution.
- Minimum of Level 8 in Science or Quality related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar type regulated role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!