- Reference: CJ45290
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation based in the East Cork area. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be the primary point of contact for the Finance function within a specific manufacturing unit. You will be an integral part of the Site Management team with opportunities to get involved in additional project work.
- Provision of detailed weekly financial and non-financial manufacturing KPIs. Maintain a consistent system of business analysis reporting based on agreed KPIs.
- Provide advice and financial support to the Site management team and wider finance department. Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial site managers.
- Act as finance lead in Development Plans/Business Cases for New Product Development.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end management accounts for the facility.
- Preparation of detailed annual financial budgets and rolling financial re-projections.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and other cost reduction activities. Act as a champion to drive and implement recommended changes.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant processes and controls.
- Participate in additional ad-hoc support and special projects as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA) ideally with experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous use of Oracle is advantageous
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!