- Reference: AJ45723
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Leinster
- Category: Construction, Architecture & Property
The Site Manger will include working with multi-disciplinary teams of civil, mechanical, process and electrical/ICA engineers/ contractors.
I am seeking a Site Manager/Lead with relevant experience, preferably in the water, wastewater or related process industries.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Safety, planning, procurement, quality, controlling and monitoring work.
- Fully comply with rigorous Health & Safety Procedures.
- Plan and co-ordinate the construction activities.
- Problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Assist in fulfilling the duties of the PSCS.
- Co-ordinate and monitor sub-contractors performance
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client/client rep in a confident and professional manner.
Site Manger Requirements:
- Diploma qualified in Construction Management or related discipline
- 5 year’s experience with a Main Contractor, with significant relevant water / wastewater or related process industry content,
- Experience in the following fields:MEICA site management, Project Supervisor, Construction Stage,Main Contractor role, Civil Construction,Subcontractor management
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie