- Reference: LK45767
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Construction, Architecture & Property
Title: Site Engineer
I am looking for a Site Engineer for a Project coming available in Co. Clare. This will be for a duration of 12 months.
- Be entrusted with ensuring accuracy and compliance with specification, technical information and works requirements.
- Coordinate and control the information flow from the design team
- Set out, maintain and report on Design Information Requests.
- Engage with the design team to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction
- Liaise with the site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project
- Co-ordinate the project inspection plan and advise the design team when an inspection stage has been reached
- Carry out all setting out responsibilities
- Carry out the Quality Control procedures on site.
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of work activities
- Co-ordination, supervision and monitoring of subcontractor works
- Maintain site records and measurements and relay these to the QS for comparison against contract documents
- Scheduling of materials & plant required for the project
- Maintain positive working relationship with site management team and contractors on-site
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Be meticulous and have attention to detail
- Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
- Ability to report and give presentations
- Proficient in computer software (AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Excel, word and outlook).
- Proficient with surveying instruments in particular GPS, total station
- Full clean driving licence
- Level 8 Engineering Degree at a minimum Managing Safely in Construction Certificate Member of IEI, CIOB or similar.
- Min 8-10 years’ experience in a Site Engineer role. Experience in car parking, roads, underground services, concrete works and steel frame buildings.
For more information or to apply to this role please forward your CV to email@example.com