- Reference: CJ42776x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Dublin City Centre
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
We are currently seeking Share Plan analysts with fluency in Swedish and/or Finnish (written and spoken) for a multinational client whos specialises in the global share plan administration industry. The chosen candidate will be liaing with a client base within the Scandinavian countries primarily Sweden and Finland.
The successful candidate will gain practical experience in the company’s services and new suite of IT focused products in an exciting, friendly and fast paced environment. Full training will be provided.
- Managing a portfolio of Companies operating employee share plans within a team framework.
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program.
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners
- Work as part of a team.
- Third level qualification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Fluent in Swedish and English or Finnish and English or Finnish, Swedish and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven numeric, documentation and procedural skills required.
- Profficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines.