- Reference: CJ43693
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Description: This position is to support the Separations Testing groups and will require analytical skills to troubleshoot laboratory issues. The position will involve , CIEF testing CSDS testing.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong scientific and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Good working knowledge of cGMP
- Authorisation to live and work in the Republic of Ireland indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Basic Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- A 3rd level qualification in a scientific discipline.
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred.
- A good knowledge of HPLC, Stability, SDS-Page, IEF, CE, plus general laboratory skills (balance, pipette, cleaning, equipment management etc.) is required
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!