- Reference: GJ43874 m
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Production
Senior Supply Chain Planner required with a number of years experience in manufacturing preferably in medical devices. Ideal candidate will be SAP Subject Matter Expert with EIO experience. Galway
You will be responsible for performing data analysis and modeling to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the progress of initiatives to make noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback.
Prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations and drive implementation for process changes. Identify and prioritize top challenges and key strategic growth opportunities
- BSc degree (L8), MSc/PhD preferred, in an analytical/technical field (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Ideal candidate will be SAP Subject Matter Expert, with EIO Experience.
- 5 years of related experience Supply Chain Optimisation, Six Sigma, Lean or other process engineering certifications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language.
- Enjoying discovering and solving problems using data.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie