- Reference: CJ44056
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
The primary purpose of the Senior Supply Chain Analyst role is responsibility for the planning and execution of company forecast, production schedule, materials plan and materials control activities to support operations goal of on-time shipment. Manages demand forecasting, capacity planning, and the maintenance of the Build Kanban system. Analyses, identifies and corrects basic and finished cell inventory to ensure date is accurate and delivery schedule is met.
- Plans and directs preparation of master schedule of Kanbans to conform to delivery dates, manufacturing capacities, available manpower, etc.
- Monitors orders in process to keep informed of manufacturing status and, when needed, initiate the necessary steps to maintain conformity with schedules.
- Prepares summary reports of safety stock and delivery performance on a regular basis and communicate results to Materials Manager and Production Manager.
- Creates and maintains planning bills of material for all applicable products.
- Proactively leads change for improving efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Routinely interacts with IT on system and process improvements.
- Identified as operations Customer service liaison.
- Day-to-day interface with internal Customer Operations Group to ensure readiness and release of product.
- Coordinates the sales and operations planning effort within the facility.
- Performs other functions as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- 3+ years’ experience using MRP/ERP computer systems. 3 years scheduling/forecasting experience.
- Strong Organizational skills. Strong written and communication skills.
- APICS certification preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!