- Reference: AJ 45172s
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin West, Kildare, Meath
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
The Sr. Spanish Customer Care Representative will demonstrate a thorough understanding of sales order processing, will provide administrative support within Welch Allyn guidelines to Sales Managers and customers for strategic accounts.
- Accurate processing, monitoring and acknowledgment of the customer’s order within the system
- Meeting ship commit date within agreed timescales, updating the customer of any changes to the ship commit dates.
- Reporting: You will be required to provide, reporting on your customer’s activities as well as Key Process Indicators (KPIs) as directed by either the Customer Service Management.
- Order Processing: Ensure your customer’s orders are acted upon in a timely and accurate manner, in line with the current sales order process, onto the system in order to meet customer and operations lead-time requirements.
- Pricing: Ensure your customer price list and agreed discounts are on the system and signed off. Any special promotions for your customer are recorded in the appropriate system. Ensure variances to price list or special discounts have received appropriate approval and are communicated to customer.
- Escalations and Returns: Log all customer service complaints and product complaints in a timely manner as per compliance requirements. Escalate customer issues to Account Manager in a timely manner via the internal escalation process. Responsible for processing Return Material Authorization (RMA) transactions, related to credit returns or out of box failure returns.
- Support: Provide telephone support to the designated customer base on pricing, part number and product related queries. Support allocated sales force by holding weekly calls to discuss and document key issues.
- Fluency in Spanish & English language required, any additional language an advantage. Must be at business level.
- Minimum of 3 years successful experience in a customer focused position.
- Diploma/Degree in business or related field (educational requirements can be supplemented by relevant experience).
- Working knowledge of SAP, Sales Force or similar order management and processing systems.
- Demonstrated interpersonal flexibility, strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and support cross functional activities.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work based on business needs.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!