- Reference: LK45371
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Information Technology
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Development Manager with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Strong experience in the management of a diverse team of developers both locally and remotely
- Implement and track development milestones
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience with software development techniques such as SCRUM
- Programme language experience, C#, C++, .Net, Java, php, html
- Experience in the generation of product manuals
- Knowledge of WordPress website development
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team
- Ability to estimate and deliver on agreed timelines.
- Ability to drive innovation and innovative thinking within the organisation
- Must have extensive Web based experience
- Must have a proven track record as an innovator capable of inspiring a team.
- The ideal candidate will also be “hands on”, and capable of leading by example.
- Degree in Software Engineering
- 5+ years working in a development team ideally with project lead or management experience
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent leadership, project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Ability to assess and prioritise technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities internally and externally
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270