- Reference: SJ45614
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Roscommon
- Category: Sales
My client, based in Mayo, is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Specialist who MUST have experience working in the pharma, medical device or biotech industry. The role involves working from home and travelling approx 30% of the time.
- Manage existing client base and identify new clients.
- Lead sales program in assigned territory applying technical/scientific skills to compete for customers
- Assist Global Account Management with presenting global capabilities, qualifying leads, demonstrating added value and closing new business opportunities by providing scientific support during sponsor teleconference calls, field visits and at scientific trade shows.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to support customers and the Global Accounts team
- Establish regular interface and communication with the Global Accounts team to relay shared goals and targets; develop co-strategies to achieve defined targets; and work cohesively as a team to provide excellence in service to clients
- Fulfill subject matter expertise role, working with marketing to assure design, development and implementation of marketing tools and programs that support company goals
- As required, give overview of assigned product line and services to internal and external contacts. Share portfolio opportunities to appropriate account manager
- As required gather data on marketing trend, and competitive products and pricing.
- Develop and qualify account leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting
- Gather data on potential customers in the designated geographic region
- Build relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company products and services
- Communicate available products and services and inform customers of new products and services in a timely manner
- BSc. in a relevant science discipline
- Proven track record in Sales, especially in the Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Device Industry
- Strong track record in meeting/exceeding clients expectations
- Be able to travel at least 30% of their time
- Valid driver’s license required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Proficient in computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail)
- Must be a self-starter and motivated
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!