- Reference: SJ45718
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Derry, Donegal, Sligo
- Category: HR & Training
Our client, a leading multinational in Donegal, is seeking an experienced Recruiter.
The contract is intially 18 months+
· Supporting the talent acquisition manager in the design and implementation of effective external and internal recruitment strategies to meet business needs.
· Partnering with talent acquisition peers on common TA activities and support other sites as required.
· Acting as account manager for TA activities at assigned site(s)
· Developing job advertisements to attract suitable candidates for open vacancies.
· Identification and execution of appropriate advertising medium to source and attract suitable candidates, in addition to fully utilising all internal resources.
· Maintaining recruitment system on a daily basis so as to ensure that both job and candidate information is kept up-to-date.
· Responsibility for receiving, screening and acknowledging all applications and managing the complete recruitment process to close out.
· Leading and managing the interview process with stakeholders including post interview evaluations with hiring managers and/or business HR as appropriate and providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates as requested.
· Managing the complete recruitment process to close out including reference checks, medicals and job offers before handing over to site HR.
- Degree educated.
- 5+ years experience
- High Volume, Tech/Engineering experience is desirable.
- Strong Account Management skills.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie