- Reference: GJ44272 kb
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior R&D Financial Analyst required with 5 years plus experience in a multinational environment. Reporting to the US. Galway based multinational.
- Responsible to provide analytical support to R&D leaders as they develop and execute their strategic priorities.
- Support expense budgeting and forecasting processes for the global R&D enterprise, perform variance analysis, and conduct management reporting.
- Responsibilities will also include performing ad hoc analysis as needed. In addition, the person in this position will help the corporate finance team to work with various functions to develop and implement processes to support the needs of a growing company.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Expert in Access, Excel and PowerPoint skills; ability to handle large volumes of data
• Superior analytical abilities, team work capabilities and results-oriented nature
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
• Prior experience in FP&A role
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com