- Reference: CJ44485
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Greater London, London Central
- Category: Construction, Architecture & Property
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
Education & Experience
- Minimum 7+ years Mechanical & Electrical experience
- Degree in Construction Economics(Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
- Candidates must be willing to travel as required
Salary and benefits are negotiable for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloisa Ruiz on 021 4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!