- Reference: LK44677 - 1
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a 9-month contract position.
Working within the Quality function, this role will involve identifying and implementing improvements within a high volume, fully automated manufacturing environment.
You will be responsible for analysis, identification and implementation of manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance. Prior experience of SPC and statistical analysis tools is essential.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Have demonstrated experience and implementation of using Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, or similar analysis tools
- Proven track record of implementing projects
- Use appropriate statistical techniques to monitor process performance (e.g. SPC, CpK analysis, sampling techniques)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc) with a minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Proven track record of implementing Six Sigma and/or Lean Continuous Improvement projects
- Experience within Medical device industry is desirable but not essential.