- Reference: GY43632
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
As Senior QA Specialist you will determine disposition of raw materials and ensure compliance with Quality Assurance (QA) policies and procedures, cGMPs, SOPs, and Standard Requirement Documents.
- Reviews release data, prepares appropriate release documentation and executes release of vendor raw materials.
- Performs AQL visual inspections.
- Manages QA requirements of SCAR process i.e. initiation, review, monitoring
- Support Supplier Quality Group as needed
- Support Materials Management Group as neededInitiates, edits, review and approves change control and SOPs.
- Provide training as required within the QA Raw Materials Group
- Performs compliance monitoring of area operations and notifies area and Quality Management of any observed non-compliance.
- Participates in regulatory and customer audits
- Identify gaps in systems and develop feasible plans for correction
- Training of personnel on quality system processes
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field plus minimum 6 years of relevant experience. May consider significant industry experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience preferable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com