- Reference: CJ43461
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Self-motivated Manufacturing/Projects Engineering with excellent communication, organisation and co-ordination skills to lead and or support the initiation, planning, execution and monitoring/control of assigned projects and provide engineering support to production through continuous improvement methodologies.
- Lead or participate in projects to successfully initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and close significant cross-functional projects in accordance with company project management policies and procedures.
- Delivering engineering projects to scope, schedule and cost baselines.
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions to feed new project pipeline.
- Manage the Asset Lifecycle for new equipment (URS/RQ/IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ).
- Full budget responsibility for project capital and expense spend.
- Assist both Engineering Group Leader and other group members in the preparation and completion of the following;
- Undertake in-depth feasibility studies to support new project business case, SOW and funding for the procurement of capital equipment.
- Carryout out design verification and process validation in accordance with company, ISO and FDA standards.
- Generate and seeks approval of product and process MVP, IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ validation protocols and reports.
- Negotiate with functional managers to acquire project team members.
- Deliver continuous improvement projects through Root Cause Analysis methodologies, A3 problem solving, Kiazen events and value stream mapping.
- Support the quality concepts inherent in the business philosophies of the company.
- Create and maintain Device Master Record (DMR) Documentation through the order entry, and ECO process
- Influence innovative qualification methodologies to apply appropriate statistical and validation techniques based on failure model and overall risk.
- Develop strategic collaborations across functions, business units and geographic boundaries to achieve effective outcomes over the long-term.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- College graduate with degree in Engineering, level 8 or higher.
- 5-10 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Sigma Green Belt or higher
- Project Management (PMP or equivalent) an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kaylie O’Brien 021 4809118 or email kaylie.obrien @collinsmcnicholas.ie
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!