- Reference: AJ43572
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The Senior Bakery Technologist reports to the Technical Manager:
Senior Process Technologist responsibilities:
- Providing leadership and people management of technical team members
- Improving process and packaging systems using standardised tools from Lean, TPM or Six-Sigma
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement projects using standardised project management tools.
- Analysing and evaluating the performance of the plant in the field of process & packaging in terms of quality, efficiency, reliability, savings and innovation.
- Developing and implementing manufacturing standards for process and packing systems.
- Managing production trials in the area of process, product and packaging both internally and with suppliers.
- Develop and give training to supervisors, engineers, operators and other relevant plant employees.
- Implement new packaging specifications in the plant in partnership with Sales and NPD.
Senior Process Technologist must have:
- Degree in a technical, engineering, packaging or food technology direction.
- 5 years experience as a technologist in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Foods sector.
- 2 years experience of managing people and projects.
- Experienced in implementing Lean, TPM or Six-sigma processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and spoken.
- Excellent analytical skills, innovative thinking and a high energy level.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!