- Reference: GY43485
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
As Senior Process Scientist in Purification, you will support the Process Sciences Department through small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis, troubleshooting, and validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
- Provides technical support for Technology transfer purification activities.
- Performs purification investigations in the laboratory and creates associated reports.
- Develops and writes responses for technical sections of Regulatory documents.
- Conducts scaled-down production procedures to improve the efficiency and yield of candidate or existing bioprocesses.
- Develops and writes protocols for small-scale process validation studies.
- Carries out small-scale purification process validation studies.
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Tabulates results and writes summary reports of process evaluation and validation studies.
- Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
- Produces and maintains accurate records.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field with 3+ years experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience.
- Candidates with an MSc Biotechnology or related field with 6+ years experience will also be considered.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact me Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!