- Reference: GJ41041By
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Cork, Limerick
- Category: Bio-Pharmaceutical
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs technical mammalian cell culture investigations in the laboratory and creates associated reports.
- Conducts scaled-down production procedures to improve the efficiency and yield of candidate or existing bioprocesses.
- Performs small scale mammalian media lot screening studies to ensure successful manufacturing runs.
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Tabulates results and writes summary reports of process evaluation and validation studies.
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
- Develops and writes protocols for small-scale process validation studies.
- Carries out small-scale process validation studies.
- Develops and writes responses for technical sections of Regulatory documents.
- Produces and maintains accurate records
- Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 0-2 years experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience. cGMP experience is desirable.
- Candidates with an MSc in Biotechnology or a related field with 3+ year’s relevant experience will also be considered. cGMP experience is desirable.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email: email@example.com
For further information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie