- Reference: CJ45395
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Rare opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a leading multinational organisation based in Little Island. If you have 2-5 years Payroll experience in a multinational environment please get in touch for more information. Good scope to extend contract beyond the initial 12 months.
- Payroll processing/controls
- Processing of payroll for all company employees using Megapay payroll software ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all payroll cycles including disbursements to bank and GL postings.
- Execute processes to support the preparation of payroll processing including the simulation of payroll runs and audit reports and validations.
- Maintain payroll Master Data in accordance with operational procedures and payroll policies.
- Implement procedures to support the management of mass uploads files and reconciliations.
- Adhere to interface processing controls and timely handling of Interface and processing errors.
- Manage payroll tickets and shared service calls and queries in a timely manner.
- Support system enhancements testing and user acceptance testing.
- Collaboration with HR Shared Services and other functions to ensure consistent accurate flow of information and received within payroll deadlines for processing.
- Ensuring month and year end payroll returns are complete, accurate and timely
- Maintain all payroll records as required by revenue and company Data Retention Records.
- Engaging with internal and external customers to meet service delivery requirements.
- Processing Ex-Pat assignments setting up deductions according to contract, coordinating the calculation of hypo-tax etc
- Processing Shared Based Compensation
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures.
- Support the execution of the SOX Program (404)
- Support internal and external, pension audits and government audits.
- 2-5 years Payroll experience in a multinational environment
- IPASS Qualification preferred
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!