- Reference: AJ45285
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North, Leinster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Senior Maintenance Engineer
The successful candidate will act as Maintenance Representative on projects as required, ensuring that all maintenance criteria are met and assist Maintenance Team Leads in the planning, coordination and execution of maintenance shutdowns and daily operations.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analysis of recurring downtime trends and management of small projects to rectify the root cause of the problems.
- Identification of projects that will improve operational reliability of production processes and assisting the Maintenance Team in their implementation.
- Assist in the management of technical assessments, HAZOPs and the change control process on all projects.
- The candidate will be the subject matter expert for equipment types, involved in the scheduling and management of external contracts to meet maintenance requirements in addition to conducting risk assessments and liaison with others both within the Maintenance department and also cross-site to ensure that open issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Level 7 Maintenance/Engineering qualification or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a relevant role in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record in continuous improvement projects and display developed trouble shooting abilities.
- A good knowledge of mechanical systems coupled with proven experience in driving equipment reliability programs
- Experience of maintenance optimisation techniques, Reliability excellence, Life Cycle Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Maximo or equivalent CMMS system.
- Strong knowledge of predictive maintenance techniques and be a practitioner of FMEA and Failure investigation techniques.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie