- Reference: GJ44670
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
You are technical specialist with ambition to develop and lead an engineering team, responsible for the smooth running of Product development, Engineering, Procurement and Customer experience.
You will work closely with the Managing Director and Operations Manager to develop and deliver engineering objectives.
- Deliver industry leadership for our complete product portfolio by ensuring our existing and new products exceed customer expectation.
- Coordinate activities related to engineering design and new product development, incl. detailed design, procurement, manufacturing & quality.
- Ensure best practices exist for management, maintenance and control of BOMS, drawings / specifications, technical and user manuals.
- Project manage activities under your control and take actions required to ensure schedules are met.
- Provide procurement with designs and supplier management to achieve cost and supplier management goals.
- Source and develop strategic relationships with international and domestic suppliers, conduct regular audits and manage the relationships
- Optimise and balance production efficiency (Ireland and China) ensuring best practice exists and that employees are trained to a standard to assure efficient and safe operation of their duties.
- Deliver industry leading customer service and training which exceeds customer expectation
- Travel internationally to customers and suppliers and between our Irish and Asian operations.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Honours engineering graduate with experience in mechanical, electronic and control systems.
- A multi-tasker with sharp business acumen and an interest to work with customers, suppliers and developers.
- A record progression towards senior roles.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com