- Reference: GY44555
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Information Technology
Contractor required for a 12 month contract to oversee IT Analyst duties in a growing Med Tech environment.
• Contributes to design of ASP.NET and Oracle applications.
• Reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies computer applications in GxP validated environment.
• Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation and knowledge transfer.
• Typically reports to a Project Manager or Project Lead.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
• Systems & programs design including detailed specifications
• 3 – 5 years of experience with ASP.NET
• 3 – 5 years of experience with Oracle / Sql Server
• Oracel PlSql, Sql Server Stored Procedures
• Database design including detailed specifications
• Creation and modification of user procedures
• Coding of application program from specifications
• Testing, debugging and documentation
• Maintenance of programs
• Use of formal development tools and techniques
• Contact with designers to clarify specifications
• Design and develop moderately complex data conversions and interfaces.
• Proficient with GUI design standards
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, flowcharting tools for development of Software Lifecycle.
Non-Technical Skills and Additional Details
Other Skills, Abilities and Education
• Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
• Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations, and quality plan
• Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives.
• Establishes and follows priorities
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
• Communicates effectively
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tanya Cooke on 091-706706 or email email@example.com