- Reference: CJ44927
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
Excellent opportunity to join a reputable multi-national organisation based in East Cork . Ideally would suit candidates with 4/5 + years Human Resource experience in a fast-paced changing environment with strong Employee Relations experience and manufacturing experience. 18 Month FTC with a view to permanency.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance.
- The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development, employee relations and rewards.
- With the Business Leaders and internal customer teams, helps drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Builds strong relationships based on trust with employees and leaders throughout their customer teams.
- Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Key influencer of leaders across the business.
- Partners with Business Leaders in developing team plans to support the business strategy.
- Capable of autonomous decision making with leaders and/or HR sub functional team members on behalf of the site HRBP team.
- Is an ‘Employee Champion’ by ensuring that the employee’s ‘voice’ is heard and their interests are fairly represented and, is accessible, approachable and constructively challenges leaders when appropriate. Ensure that ‘natural justice principles’ are adhered to.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations
- Leads HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Partners with business leaders on change management and organisational design.
- Leads HR Functional Projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years previous experience is a HR related role required.
- Diploma in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is necessary. Level 8 Degree or Masters Qualification in a HR related discipline is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!