- Reference: CJ45054
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Carlow, Waterford, Wexford
- Category: HR & Training
Great opportunity to join a leading multinational on a permanent basis – this role would ideally suit someone with 8+ years HR experience within a fast paced environment. Flexitime and competitive package on offer. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for more details and a confidential discussion.
- Supports local business managers in defining, developing and executing HR plans that support the achievement of the business strategy.
- Organisational Design & Development: Understands the needs of the organisation in terms of achieving maximum organisational performance and supports transformation. Consults and supports business leaders in change and organisation design projects.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the leadership team to improve leadership capability, and ensure all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement.
- With the Business Leaders helps drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Develops and implements human resources policies, procedures and programs necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development and employee relations.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and all regulatory obligations.
- Completes the recruitment and selection needs for all employees and ensures that these needs are fulfilled in a timely, professional and efficient manner so that the company has the available staff with the appropriate qualifications, competencies, skills, knowledge and expertise to meet its’ demands.
- Talent Management: Provides advice and counsel to leaders on talent development, succession planning, reward management and in coaching leaders to enhance performance/effectiveness.
- Compensation & Benefits: Execute Integer compensation and benefits programs (compensation planning, and annual performance review process, etc.)
- Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Assist employee and management needs through individual counselling, the use of problem resolution processes, assistance with the communication of feedback, and co-ordination of disciplinary procedures.
- HR Metrics: Report on staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data to department leadership; recommend programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
- Manage and liaise with the contractor catering company, while always ensuring that the best possible service is being given within the financial budget.
- Special Projects: Develop and work on Regional and Global cross-functional projects as needed.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management
- 8+ years’ experience in HR
- Project Management experience desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!