- Reference: CJ45581
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Hotel & Catering
This 4* hotel, based in Cork City,is constantly seeking to improve and maintain its excellent reputation through its exceptional people.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Food and Beverage Manager for a well-known Cory City hotel. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager of the hotel with 2 direct reports. The candidate must have strong experience and have new idea’s to maximise this side of the business within a busy environment. They will be responsible for leading a team of hospitality professionals and always ensuring the highest of standards are met ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Staff Training
- Menu planning with head chef
- Organisation of events
- Oversee the full running of bar and restaurant
- Dealing with suppliers
- At least 3+ years’ experience within a 3 or 4-star hotel.
- Target orientated individual
- Excellent working knowledge of hospitality industry
- Ability to organise, delegate and oversee events, staffing and weekly menus
- Available to work 5/7 days
- Eligible to work in Ireland full time
- Experience in managing small team numbers
- Strong thinker and someone not afraid to suggest improvements and make changes to best benefit the department
- Experience in costing, ordering and profit management is desired
- Good understanding of accounts and how to achieve GP
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!