- Reference: LK45200
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior Financial Analyst
Location – Limerick
Our client one of the world’s largest manufacturers in the Life Science industry are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their current finance team for an 11 month contract.
As Senior Financial Analyst your role will be to provide Financial Planning and Analysis support, including setting and measuring operations budgets, headcount reporting, responsibility for the month and quarter end closing processes, as well as shared responsibility for the site’s SOX activities.
Responsibilities (not limited)
- Prepare monthly spending forecasts for integration into budgets and update cycles.
- Prepare analysis of actual spending versus budget and prior periods, update dashboards and business scorecards. Review with Plant Controller before communicating to Plant Senior
- Management and Global Finance in the US
- Prepare cash forecasts and liaise with Treasury to ensure funds in place
- Analyzing, researching and recommending solutions for complex accounting issues.
- Providing finance support to business partners on site in Limerick
Lead the effort to ensure internal control procedures and related SOX processes are documented for activities on the site.
- Act as liaison with internal and external auditors, and other external firms
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA accountant
- 3+ years PQE ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Strong ERP knowledge
- Proven ability to work on their own initiative and self-starting, be flexible,
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
For a confidential discussion on this role and other roles in the Mid West region please do not hesitate to contact me on 061 512270.