- Reference: GJ43267 b
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway city
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior Financial Analyst required with 5+ years experience, with tax qualification. Experience in a large multinational environment preferably manufacturing. Galway.
- Business Partnering – Provide financial support to your NPD partners through comprehensive review of their financial performance, lead forecast & budgets for their area & provide financial appraisal support as required.
- Lead the R&D Tax Credit Claim process – Ensure appropriate due diligence & compliance with Revenue guidelines. Coordinate with other Irish sites & ensure on time submission.
- Lead Grant Claim Process – In conjunction with NPD, identify opportunities for external funding, support grant applications, prepare grant claims & manage external grant audits.
- Accounting – Lead the month end close process for R&D & NPD. This involves:
- Coordination with Global Business Services & local finance team to ensure transactions are posted correctly.
- Variance analysis – review of results versus latest forecasts.
- Grant & Tax Credit Income recognition.
- Project Statement preparation to communicate results of NPD & Manufacturing Scale Up Projects.
- Balance Sheet Review – Accruals & Provisions
- Maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Identify & implement process improvements to improve the efficiency of Finance processes in this area & improve the service we offer our business partners
- Support projects depending on Finance & Business priorities.
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years post qualified experience. Experience in a large multinational environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Tax Qualification or direct experience in R&D Tax Credits.
- Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Proven aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!