- Reference: CJ44899
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Reporting to the Operation Accounting Manager, the position acts as a key liaison between the operations of the plant and financial reporting; with responsibility for accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts and operational dashboards, as well as providing financial analysis and accounting support to the manufacturing and support areas of the business. The key requirements will be keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining business systems, business partnering with all departments within the site, and with finance departments of other affiliates. SAP experience essential along with Multinational experience ideally in manufacturing.
- Lead and support the preparation of monthly management Reports in conjunction with other finance team members delivering Month End reports accurately and on time.
- Reporting – Timely, effective and accurate monthly operations Dashboards, reporting of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) etc.
- Lead and support the site CAPEX control processes.
- Lead and support the preparation of SLOB Reserve by liaising closely with business.
- Participate in and lead various site initiatives and cross-functional teams as directed by the Operations Accounting Manager.
- Actively participate in Finance team’s continuous Improvement process.
- Manage operating expenses for Operations and support cost centres
- Support in preparing Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Updates to Business Plan, for the site. Responsible for managing Cost Centre Budgets in SAP.
- Support cost improvement initiatives, to continually control the cost base of the facility.
- Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP, and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure Finance users SAP systems access rights is correctly controlled and monitored at all times.
- Compliance – Maintain strong internal controls to ensure excellent Audit results – Internal, External and Sarbanes Oxley. Own key SOX areas on the site.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Full Accountancy qualification
- 3+ years relevant experience in a Management/ Operations/ Cost / Financial Accountant role or relevant experiences, in a busy/ growing manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems and a good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Working in a Multinational environment experience desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!