- Reference: CJ45156
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
We are partnering with a leading global manufacturing organisation to source an experienced Finance Manager to join their team at a strategic level. This role would ideally suit a strong people manager who has operated at a senior strategic level in a manufacturing organisation and has a drive to move their career to Director level over the coming years. You will be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team while managing 4 direct reports.
- Support the strategic planning process that sets the financial direction for the company.
- Sit on the site leadership team who drive improved business performance.
- Manage and coordinate reporting activities (i.e., planning, budgeting and actual results).
- Ensure policy and procedural compliance regarding accounting, tax, internal audit and other matters.
- Direct and coordinate the analysis and appraisal of business information intended to improve operating results.
- Lead a finance team and their development.
- Drive continuous improvement in investment proposals, analysis and forecasting of operating results whilst also recommending cost improvement opportunities.
- This role is viewed as a business strategist and business controller.
- The successful candidate will be customer focused and act as a liaison between Finance and Manufacturing
Overview of Main Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent discipline is required as well as a Professional Accounting Qualification.
- 8+ years’ experience in a finance position, supporting a high-performance manufacturing operation.
- Experience in team building in a manufacturing environment.
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across the organisation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!