- Reference: 44355
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Summary of Role:
The role of this key team member within the Engineering Department will include responsibility for the maintenance and calibration system. This ensures the full and proper maintenance and calibration of all process equipment and utilities. This will include working with teams both within the company and managing external contractors for some of the work. It will also include day to day operation of the utilities and systems to support manufacturing. The role will also include responsibility for some aspects of health and safety and the management of contractors on site. The management of our environmental licence will also be part of the role.
- Management of the PEMAC maintenance and calibration system to ensure all manufacturing equipment, utilities and lab system are fully maintained and calibrated to a very high standard
- Work with the various depts. To ensure all equipment on site is captured, and proper maintenance and calibration procedures are in place. Issue work orders and agree timelines for the completion of work. Follow up on all engineering tasks to ensure completion.
- Management of maintenance and calibration records to ensure ease of access during audits
- Management of the online PEMAC helpdesk and follow up with planned work orders to complete any requests.
- Work with the engineering technician to ensure all critical spares required for the site are in place and managed through PEMAC. Ensure spares storage areas are managed, with easy access to spares when required.
- Support for engineering technician for day to day operation and maintenance of all utilities and systems necessary to support manufacturing.
- Management of the temperature mapping and validation of various plant items including, fridges, incubators, cold rooms and autoclaves. Ensure all necessary protocols are in place and completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- Operation and maintenance of the onsite plant monitoring system
- Participate in Quality and Safety regulatory audits as required
- General maintenance duties as arising on site
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma/Apprenticeship in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in calibration and validation of utilities and equipment including fridges, freezers, incubators and autoclaves.
- Experience working with and managing external contractors
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage tasks to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent project management capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to maintain very clear records of work completed
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team across all departments.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your cv to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!