- Reference: LK44971
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Medical Devices
Title: Senior Engineer – Medical Devices
Location: Limerick – Medical Devices
Summary: Medical Devices
My client an American Multinational with Operations in Limerick is looking to hire a Senior Engineer to lead, mentor and PM the Engineering Team.
Responsibilities: Medical Device
- You will be required to coach, develop, mentor, manage and lead projects.
- Collaborate with Engineering Department management to create and delegate the Business objectives in line with the needs of the business.
- Work effective and sometimes lead cross functional teams
- Delegate ownership and manage KPI’s of staff assigned to projects.
- Represent the company when customers visit and at trade shows in a diligent and commercially aware manner.
- Create, maintain and pass on work instructions in accordance with GMP and ISO standards.
- Work with sales, customer service and other production lines to facilitate professional and timely delivery of information relating to quotes, orders, deliveries, complaints and other queries as they arise.
Requirements: Medical Device
- Third level relevant degree
- 5 to 10 years minimum experience in a Medical Device Company
- Project Management skills
- Ability to manage performance of others
- Ability to develop, coach and mentor others
- Excellent communication skills.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Ben on 061 512274