- Reference: LK45510A
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior Commercial Business Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career within the Mid-West region?
Are you a commercially minded, senior business analyst looking for a key business engagement role?
We have been engaged by our client a market leader within the Aviation sector, they have a current requirement for a Senior Commercial Business Analyst, this is a key business hire and will have a direct reporting line to the CCO and will have daily interaction with all key business stakeholders.
As Senior Commercial Business Analyst, you will be afforded excellent professional and career development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Report generation, analysis and maintenance of business orders and deliveries.
- Quarterly presentation of current and future fleet trend analysis to senior management. Evaluate and report on all current and historical transactions across a spectrum of customers and regions.
- Create a new data platform measuring the business against its current performance objectives and the performance of industry peers.
- Develop and maintain a database of valuations and develop search criteria and reports.
- Complete stress testing scenarios on current portfolio in conjunction with the Portfolio Management and Finance Departments.
- Work within cross functional teams to produce pricing and financial analysis to assist portfolio management.
- Working closely with all internal stakeholders (Finance, Risk, Legal, Technical and Sales)
- ACA/ACCA and/or CFA qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role
- Ideally experience within the Aviation industry
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong knowledge of Financial Markets and Treasury
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills within a senior stakeholder environment