- Reference: CJ44803
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
- Senior Account Lead Buyer is responsible for strategic and tactical purchasing activities for assigned portfolio to ensure a high level of customer service.
- The Senior Account Lead Buyer balances supplier capacity and internal inventory levels with demand to support targets consistent with build plans, launch plans, customer service levels and inventory turns.
- The Senior Account Lead Buyer leads all efforts with suppliers to address product availability issues, and ensures that long term supply constraint issues are resolved or escalated when appropriate.
- The Senior Account Lead Buyer also has a high level of focus on driving continuous improvement both externally with the supplier and internally within the purchasing function and with key stakeholders
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five years Supply Chain experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Conversant with company policies/procedures/regulatory and FDA standards.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!