- Reference: CJ44192yyy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join our team in Dungarvan Co Waterford. The purpose of this job is mainly the data review of scientific test procedures used on client samples ensuring that accurate results have been produced. This person will also work to develop any ancillary procedures associated with the processes used; ensuring customer samples are completed within their required specifications.
- Responsible for reviewing data, analytical procedures and appropriate documentation to the relevant regulatory standard.
- Responsible for the review of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
- Senior Analysts are permitted to sign all technical documents within the company once their training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- This person will perform analytical testing when not engaged in review activities.
- This person will ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation as required.
- Responsible for handling any customer related queries where necessary and liaising with their team to problem solve these queries if needed.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training as per their training plan where possible when free from work.
- Deputise for line management as required during periods of Team Leader absence.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in a GMP laboratory.
- BSc in Chemistry
- Good team player, organised, accurate, with strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!