- Reference: CJ44342
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
- Contributes to design of ASP.NET and Oracle applications.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies computer applications in GxP validated environment.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation and knowledge transfer.
- Typically reports to a Project Manager or Project Lead.
- Systems & programs design including detailed specifications
- Oracle PlSql, Sql Server Stored Procedures
- Database design including detailed specifications
- Creation and modification of user procedures
- Coding of application program from specifications
- Testing, debugging and documentation
- Maintenance of programs
- Use of formal development tools and techniques
- Contact with designers to clarify specifications
- Design and develop moderately complex data conversions and interfaces.
- Proficient with GUI design standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, flowcharting tools for development of Software Lifecycle.
Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience with ASP.NET
- 3 – 5 years of experience with Oracle / Sql Server
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations, and quality plan
- Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives.
- Establishes and follows priorities
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
- Communicates effectively
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!