- Reference: GJ44238
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Sales
Responsibilities for the role – what are you responsible for
- Monitor, review and make recommendations based on sales trends and new ways to increase revenues and profits across the Company.
- Develop a working action plan targeting leads, appointments and quote targets required to achieve sales targets.
- Undertake market research to identify new leads and competitor activity for specific targeting.
- Actively promote all new Products to existing/potential customers through various communication channels including, Phone, E-mail, Social Media, hard Copy, Trade Shows/ Show Case, etc.
- Actively promote additional lines/brands to existing customers maximising sales opportunities.
- Ensure a good understanding of our customers’ requirements & purchasing patterns and utilise this information in a meaningful way.
- Conduct call out campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management and Departments in relation to key Marketing and Sales activities promoting a joint approach by all.
- In conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Manager, ensure all the Sales Office Team deliver a high level of service to our Customers.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with Price Lists, Product Information and general information on the market.
- Responsible for providing a management report detailing previous month’s commitments, activities, visits and achievements.
- Responsible for updating information on the Company website and driving the importance of same as a Marketing tool.
- Meet and sales targets as reasonably set out and strive for continuous improvement.
- Be willing to travel nationally & internationally on behalf of the business when required.
Further Skills/ Attributes
- Must be target-driven and results orientated with experience in generating leads and building sales opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing sales deals with B2B clients will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong, effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills are required to engage as a team player within the organisation and be able to liaise comfortably, effectively and professionally at all levels
- Process-driven with good attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach.
- Strong reporting, research and analytical skills.
- A Degree or equivalent in a Sales / Marketing discipline will be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing (preferably in a similar industry with B2B clients. B2B sales experience in the Textiles industry would be a strong advantage)
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office; including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Full Clean Driving License required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!