- Reference: GJ45133
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: International, Mainland Europe
- Category: Sales
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Executive to take on an exciting and challenging role that is rewarding in terms of their contribution to the organisation and also provides a unique opportunity to work closely with executives in a range of Financial Services organisations.
The purpose of this Trade Sales and Marketing role is to win new business in line with the objectives and targets set out in the organisational strategy. Working with the global Financial Services team, the executive will have responsibility for building a client network; generating meetings; securing site visits, etc…. to win new investment for Ireland.
- To win high-value investments
- To identify, build and develop a network of key business owners; decision makers and influencers in target and existing clients across the territory.
- To engage with and influence key Executives in the territory, to identify investment for Ireland. Through engagement, deliver client-centred solutions, focused on the client’s strategic needs and overall product offering;
- To demonstrate knowledge of and to fluently articulate the value proposition for the Financial Services sector;
- In conjunction with the global financial services team, actively engage with and contribute to the Client Development Process (CDP) by creating new, or developing existing business opportunities.
- To actively organise, promote and manage high value industry networking opportunities across the territory, in order to secure investments;
- To contribute to the organisation and execution of client visits and other marketing programmes, as appropriate;
- To capture and share relevant market place sectoral intelligence with the European and global team, and to ensure the continuous strengthening of the territory and sector strategy for winning new investment opportunities;
- To operate as part of a cohesive team in the office, the territory and across the European Marketplace;
- To ensure dignity, respect and equality are applied in all interactions with people both internally and externally;
- To commit to continuous learning and development of self and to share knowledge with colleagues through utilisation of the CRM.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required for this role:
- Driven, Enthusiastic and Self-Motivated with a track record of success in career to date, specifically in business development
- Capability to build relationships at Senior Executive (C level) level in global financial institutions
- 3rd level business/finance sector related qualification, to a minimum of degree level, or relevant business development experience
- Fluent in German
- Full driving license is essential
- Familiarity in the area of social media/digital marketing is desirable.
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative;
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Michelle on 091-706711 or email your CV to: email@example.com