- Reference: AJ43488
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Laois, Westmeath
- Category: Sales
B2B Sales Director
A newly created exciting position, as Head of Sales – B2B in a growing Data Solutions/Analytics organisation you will be responsible for the development and growth of all sales and marketing activities in the EMEA region with particular focus on the Technology/IT sectors. Working in partnership with the sales teams in the US and UK as well as the international management team.
Responsibilities will include
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with prospect clients and partners.
- Leading, managing and developing an enterprise account team with focus on achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
- Developing a sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Producing accurate and timely weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts.
- Overseeing and being responsible for weekly forecast presenting to the executive team.
- Owning a pipeline management processes; enforces use of approved tools, recommends changes to Global Sales Operations and rolls-out improvements.
- Providing the Executive Team with market feedback to help shape future direction.
- Extensive B2B sales experience, in the region of 10 years+.
- Significant, stable and progressive experience in sales management roles 5 years+
- Demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales goals and targets.
- Experience of producing and presenting sales forecasts at board level.
- Ability to manage with gravitas, supporting, developing and nurturing the positive attributes needed to succeed.
- Proven track record of building relationships in the tech start-up ecosystem of EMEA
- Influencing, persuading and negotiation skills with high-level presenting abilities.
- Proven ability to improve a sales team’s performance including strategies to improve revenue per team member.
- Clear and concise written communication skills showing mastery of material, concepts and the ability to articulate the key points.
Career opportunity: Opportunity to build/scope out a sales team in Ireland. The career opportunity is huge, as this company grows you will be initially responsible for day to day activity and driving sales in the shorterm ensuring targets for business development are met. In the longterm you would be growing your team in a phased approach and building a team to meet your growing client based in Europe.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!