- Reference: AJ44845
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Dublin South
- Category: Sales
- To Develop and maintain sales channels and opportunities across the Health Care sector to promote the sale of pressure care products and other niche product areas.
- Raise your level of product expertise in Pressure Care and other Niche products so that you can confidently and knowledgably promote these products in the Healthcare sector.
- Achieve current and projected sales targets through use of your own skills and that of a highly experienced team, excellent marketing material and outstanding product quality.
- Present, demonstrate and ultimately sell all company products and services to current and potential clients via a direct route to the Healthcare Market.
- Prepare in line with your Manager, sales plans, forecasts and schedules to identify and project specific targets, trends and opportunities.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record managing major accounts and creating new sales leads. medical, pressure products. Previous experience of medical, pressure products
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Sage and CRM.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Preferably a sales background within the HSE / Healthcare sector (however not essential for exceptional sales only candidates).
- Ability to persuade and influence others at the highest level.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations, compose, create and edit written materials as required. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques may be useful (although not essential). This is normally acquired through a combination of training and three to five years of sales and or marketing experience.
- The ability to sense a wide range of opportunities, requiring and maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to all customers and members of the public.
- Highly driven, good organization skills & multi-tasking is essential.
- Attention to detail, with a Positive, team orientated focus.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid, clean driver’s licence (minimal points will also be considered).
- Work requires willingness to remain on a flexible schedule as occasional overnight travel may be needed to fulfil these roles effectively.
- The ability to deal with a variety of customers including OT’s, Physio’s, TVN’s, ICN’s and Care Assistants.
For further information on this role please contact Denise Callinan on 090 6478104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!