- Reference: GJ44503
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Sales
Whats expected of you ?
- Develop excellent working relationships with corporate clients, establishing their online recruitment needs, providing appropriate commercial solutions whilst maximising revenue.
- Establish and build a quality client portfolio
- Sourcing of new business leads
- Create written communication, proposals and presentations to a professional level
- Negotiation of complex packages with senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with corporate clients
- Provide support & recommendations for clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s and Revenue targets
- Sales reporting, use of CRM systems and sales forecasting.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in B2B sales – preferably in the Recruitment, Media, Advertising or Insurance industries.
You must be target-driven and results orientated with experience in lead generation, building sales pipeline, negotiating and closing sales deals and key account management with B2B clients.
Work with one of Ireland’s most dynamic and best known brands, as part of one of the most successful sales teams in the country.
Develop your presentation/client facing skills through regular sales meetings with HR Managers/Directors throughout Galway and beyond. Comprehensive training is provided.
Executives who achieve are given the opportunity to travel abroad and work for our sister companies, as well as promotions within Ireland for star performers.
We offer a fast paced, challenging and fun working environment in the digital sector. With an uncapped commission structure & quarterly bonuses on achieving target there is no limit to what you can earn.
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus and uncapped commission structure with built in accelerators for over achievement
- Substantial additional sales incentives for high performers such as paid for holidays and One4All vouchers
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company health care and life insurance schemes, Bike to Work and TaxSaver travel tickets
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!