- Reference: GJ44194
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Sales
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets and quota of qualified opportunities with revenue
- Fully qualify marketing and sales leads and support prospecting initiatives and campaigns assigned.
- Successfully pursue new customers through outbound calling strategies
- Leverage advanced qualification along with product, services, industry or workflow knowledge to thoroughly qualify and identify new sales opportunities
- Prioritise and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximise new sales opportunities
- Assign qualified opportunities to appropriate sales representatives by capturing all relevant customer information and sales activities completely into the CRM system in order to advance the sales cycle. Leverage internal resources to develop and expand your lead qualification skills
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years post university experience, 1-2 years customer facing experience preferably in a shared sales & services or global centre.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and high level of attention to detail
- Proficient working with a CRM system to facilitate lead qualification and advancement of sales cycle
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Tanya Cooke on 091-706706 or email
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!