- Reference: SJ45315
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Tourism & Travel
My client is looking to hire an experienced sales agent to join a dynamic team in a well-established company in the tourism industry. The role is based in Sligo. The ideal candidate MUST be a fluent French speaker and MUST have sales experience in the tourism industry or with a tour operator. The role offers candidates the opportunity to work in a busy professional environment and offers career progression opportunities.
- Selling and organising group holiday packages
- Will monitor group sales enquiries
- Will create the customer profile on the company’s CR
- Will make accurate reservations bookings
- Will negotiate directly with suppliers and book services
- Will research and select new suppliers.
- Will actively support business development and new product development projects
- Will represent the company at relevant trade shows and Tourism events
- Minimum of three years’ sales experience within a tour operating business or a similar role within the tourism sector.
- Must be proactive and have a very good attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team but also work on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written French and English are necessary
- A good knowledge of Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales as a holiday destination is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Able to take responsibility and work on own initiative. For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!